Vooya: raw YUV/RGB Video Player
Watch out, version 0.8 for Windows contained an installation bug, download 0.8.1 below!
Vooya is a player for raw (uncompressed and containerless) YUV and RGB video data, most commonly used in scientific environments, compiled for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux, and has a variety of features which makes working with raw data easier:
- Detects format and color space by file name (currently YUV, XYZ, YIQ and RGB are supported), 4:0:0, 4:2:0, 4:2:2, 4:4:4, planar, interleaved and arbitrary bit depths up to 16bit fixed point, and also exotic or special formats like v210, NV12 etc.
- Remembers file formats
- Guesses format from file name
- Drop / copy single frames (png, bmp, jpg)
- Drawing annotations
- Magnifier, pixel-exact view
- Advanced Deinterlacing
- Single color channel view
- Difference mode, PSNR and MSE measurements
- Displays HEVC Coding Unit indices and partition index
- Grid overlay for identifying H.264 Macroblocks
- Control brightness, contrast and gamma
- Two players can be synchronized
- Can read Kakadu '.vix' files
- Can read YUVPlayer Deluxe header files
- Tools to reverse yuv files, extract single frames or sub-sequences
- Mac OSX, Linux and Windows
- Free for the time being
- see the changelog for details
Look at the usage guide in order to get help.
Download the current version (0.8 Beta) below!
[and send me some money if you like it.]
[REALLY! This software isn’t supported by banner ads. It’s supported by users like you. If you find this player valuable, consider giving something.]
last edited on Feb 14, 2013
Download vooya 0.8 RGB/YUV raw sequence player for your operating system:
vooya requires QT 4.8 runtimes on Ubuntu. Please make sure you have an up-to-date version (libqt4-gui, libqt4-network and libqt4-core) installed. On Mac and Windows, runtime binaries come with the installer.