Vooya: raw YUV/RGB Video Player
An all-new version for MacOS X Mountain Lion, Linux, Windows 7 is out there!
The original one! (hahaha)
Now with support for v210!
Vooya is a player for raw (uncompressed and containerless) YUV and RGB video data, most commonly used in scientific environments, and has a variety of features which makes working with raw data easier:
- Detects format and color space by file name (currently YUV and RGB are supported), 4:0:0, 4:2:0, 4:2:2, 4:4:4, planar, interleaved and arbitrary bit depths up to 16bit fixed point
- Remembers file formats
- Guesses format from file name
- Drop / copy single frames (png, bmp, jpg)
- Drawing annotations
- Magnifier, pixel-exact view
- Advanced Deinterlacing
- Single color channel view
- Difference mode, PSNR and MSE measurements
- Displays HEVC Coding Unit indices and partition index
- Two players can be synchronized
- Can read Kakadu '.vix' files
- Can read YUVPlayer Deluxe header files
- Tools to reverse yuv files, extract single frames or sub-sequences
- Mac OSX, Linux and Windows
- Completely free
- see the changelog for details
Look at the usage guide in order to get help.
Download the current version (0.5 Beta) below!
[and send me some money if you like it.]
last edited on May 8, 2013
- Scriptable plugin interface
- Overall PSNR / SSIM measurement
- more color spaces
- OpenGL / DirectDraw support (Euh, does that make sense? it is raw data, slow thing are the disks - )
- you name it
- Shared library dependencies on linux are not well determined
- Encountered something? Tell me please!